Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sorensen Countdown - 2 days

I am packed. Well, mostly. Aside from the things I have to use until Friday night, I am packed. It's pretty daunting to think I have to jam all that crap in my car and haul it into a dorm room that's supposed to be inhabited by not one, but TWO other people. I always do this though - I pack way too much clothing just so I can have a broader choice of what I wear and justify it with the idea of "just in case" there is a black tie event or "just in case" there is a nuclear winter. Maybe in this situation I will go with "just in case" I don't feel like doing laundry for the entire time I'm there. On top of the clothes and (fewer than I'd like) shoes, I have all these little sundries and bedding and home items that I feel the need to take with me. I know it's overkill, and I just hope that I come home with less stuff than I take with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment